A Multi-Source Engineering Company
To provide efficient solutions to complex and diverse problems.
To operate a comprehensive Multi-Service Engineering company in alliance and partnership with various global companies of choice.
ETHICS AND VALUES
Our value system is built around integrity, excellence, innovations and commitment.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Build Trust and Credibility
- Maintain respect for employees, customers and shareholders
- Operate with dignity and integrity
- Strive for Excellence
- Driven by Customers
- Deliver on Promises
- Focus on what is important, and not what is convenient
- Be loyal (to your company and yourselves)
- Uphold the law
Our mission is to bring much needed value to customers and improve safety of air navigation by offering our turnkey solutions from design to commissioning of the following:
- ATC Towers: Mobile, Transportable & Fixed
- Navigational Aids
- ATC Consoles and Communications System
- Air Field Lighting
- Meteorological System (AWOS)
- Power Generation Solution
DEFENCE AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
Our value proposition is to provide a safe and secure environment in collaboration with Law Enforcement Agencies, Ministry of Interior and Defence. We provide the following Communication, Security and Safety Equipment:
- Radio Communication Equipment (UHF/VHF, HF)
- Body Armor
- Surveillance Equipment – Drones
- Fire Fighting Equipment (Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting, Rapid Intervention Vehicle, Water/Foam Refinery Tender)
- Metal Detectors (Handheld and Walkthrough)
- Baggage Handling and Screening System
- Fire Alarm System
- CCTV Cameras.
MAINTENANCE AND TECHNICAL SERVICE
We provide maintenance services on most Equipment Supplied, Installed and Commissioned by us.
- Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
- Nigerian Airspace Management Authority (NAMA)
- Texaco Overseas (Nigeria)
- Ministry of Defence (Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Airforce)
- State Governments
- Department of State Services
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
This general policy is supplemented by another organizational health and safety policy specific to construction work sites.
As a multi-source and engineering service company operating in Nigeria, we make Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental a primary objective in all our activities.
Our objective with regards to all the establishments where we are assigned a mandate or responsibility in occupational health, safety and environmental, is to have a zero (0) accidents in the workplace and the elimination of risk or danger.
We have identified measurable objectives which are specific and adapted to each type of operation in which we are involved which will be subject to periodic review.
Safety is our keyword, safety of our personnel, and products is advocated. We require a safe and healthy area of operations, ensure safety of our equipment, and surrounding. Our personnel are requested to go for yearly training and courses on safety, we ensure routine safety check of facilities and equipment before and after installation.
We believe in an environment free from pollution and destruction. We conserve and protect our environment whenever any work or service is embarked upon by us. We strictly adhere to the policy of conserving the environment.
The Manager in-charge of safety on every project is responsible for verifying official directives regarding occupational health, safety, and environment and to ensure that all offices, equipment and work sites comply with laws, regulations and operating policies.